Thursday 21 February 2008

The boy who cried innocence.

I don't know what to do. I feel more helpless than ever, and now for a completely new reason.

Something somebody has said has cemented this idea that i cheated on Char with Corrina (A friend of a friend I used to know years ago). Nothing I can say can prove that I didn't, and its infuriating. For the first time in my life I'm free of lies, but the truth isn't believed either. I don't know whats made her so certain that its true, i wish I knew because I could disprove that rather than bombarding her with other proof that means nothing to her.

I've tried it all, giving reasons why its an impossible concept, getting corrina to tell her, letting her ask whoever she wants, showing her a conversation i've had with corrina begging her to message char. (Which ironically is also being called lies).

Is this a lost cause?

No comments: