Tuesday 11 March 2008

Boys don't cry.


my last entry and the last of me.

Thank you for everything you have done for me my love. You've shown me a life so beautiful it inspires me to be everything that you needed me to be. Thank you for being there for me whenever I've needed your love, and there for me when I just needed to smile, thank you for being the person I can think about when everything is too much, and know everything is going to be ok because you loved me too. I hope that I sometimes made you smile too.

I wish we could fix us, I still believe we can, it's Pascal and Char :), but I can't expect you to burden yourself with my inadequacies anymore and thats ok too.

I'm going to be perfect. x I love you always, you'll always be my guardian angel.



Every breath we drew was hallelujah.

No comments: