Monday 10 March 2008

Bigfronting.

I'm in the apple store adjacent to central park. I've spent the day on my own getting some last shreds of the big apple before we have to leave this afternoon. I left the hotel with 46 cents and I haven't spent any yet. Of course thats meant walking a good 35 blocks on an empty stomach seeing as I can afford neither the subway or food, but I'm in high spirits after yesterdays encounter. I had a little tear earlier when i woke up, but I'm ok now. Paddy asked what was wrong and I told him I had cramp...idiot.

I just ran into gay dave, he's just been into bloomingdales which is where i'm going next. He said he's had enough of shopping with girls. I've had enough of the abomination of culture that is Paddy, Ally, Ricky, Keith and the girls, so I guess we have something in common. Its nice to be on your own.

Today so far I'v e been to the ny public library, macy's, nba, prada, burberry, gucci, tiffany's, yves saint lauren, pucci, niketown, balenciaga and a few others I can't really remember. I'm off to central park after Bloomingdales seeing as I haven't been there yet.

Well, I've done vintage stores and explored the alternative scene all week, I guess I decided I should just be a tourist.

Goodbye NY.

No comments: